Zombies?

Yes Virginia, there are Zombies....We all know there are. Or will be soon. And as a craze they are catching on, but I myself have been interested in Zombies since I discovered a box of old Warren magazines in the attic. And in our uncertain world, everyone needs a zombie plan...

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Zombies: The last true monster?

As I look around I see Vampires with feelings, Werewolves with angst, and Bogymen with beat boxes.  Apparently monsters have gone "gentle into that good night."

Not so Zombies.  You don't see the Zombie worried about his girlfriend, family reaction, or angst over his hair.  Even in the most comic movies and books Zombies still remain flesh rendering homicidal creatures who shamble after the unwary and nom them. 

So I say cheer on the Zombie!  Something we all can remain afraid of in the wee hours of the night when something is tap tap tapping on the window sill.

Oh! And Frankenstein can come too!

1 comment:

  1. Frankenstein, or his monster?! ;P

    Sort of ended up here via Mercy. It's this crusading thingy .. send you all sorts of strange and dark places!

    Have fun with your zombies!!

    :Dom

    ReplyDelete