Zombies?

Yes Virginia, there are Zombies....We all know there are. Or will be soon. And as a craze they are catching on, but I myself have been interested in Zombies since I discovered a box of old Warren magazines in the attic. And in our uncertain world, everyone needs a zombie plan...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Still on Vacay-But FYI...

But didn't want my... Um, three lovely awesome followers!  To think I forgot about them!  No, I did not!  In fact, while in Torrid in the Tacoma Mall I found some awesome Zombie High Heels!  And I asked the store manager if I could take pix to post here and she said "Of course!"  I told her that I'd mention them.  Sadly, the comp I'm using right this second dosen't accept my photo card, but I will post them when I get back to Alaska.

Also, another upcoming event here on Brains: Not just for Zombies anymore!  I'll be doing a make up tutorial so that you all can do your Zombie make up and look like you paid someone to do it, with PHOTOGRAPHS!



AND HERE THEY ARE:




Even the bottom has design!




On Amazon they even have the GLOW IN THE DARK ONES!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Friday!

    Here's something to cheer you up. I'm giving you a stylish blogger award!

    Check out the details here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG those are actually pretty awesome! I don't wear heels though, I'm more likely to trip and fall and break my neck :P I've always been a tomboy.

    ReplyDelete