Zombies?

Yes Virginia, there are Zombies....We all know there are. Or will be soon. And as a craze they are catching on, but I myself have been interested in Zombies since I discovered a box of old Warren magazines in the attic. And in our uncertain world, everyone needs a zombie plan...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

ComiCon

We went in 09 and we are going again this year. I'm so excited! I, of course, wanted to go as Zombies... but was over ruled and we are going as Steampunk instead. Which is good, of course. I love Steampunk. Steampunk is grand.

But it's not Zombies.

Let me give you all a link to ComiCon and then a slide show of some photos I took in 09. This year I should be able to take even better photos, since I'd taken my classes and have a SLR camera rather than a point and shoot.

Comicon 2011

Silly slide show stopped working! *shakes a fist*

1 comment:

  1. You're going to comicon! ♥♥♥ That's awesome! I've never been. I so want to go.

    ReplyDelete