Zombies?

Yes Virginia, there are Zombies....We all know there are. Or will be soon. And as a craze they are catching on, but I myself have been interested in Zombies since I discovered a box of old Warren magazines in the attic. And in our uncertain world, everyone needs a zombie plan...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Book Review: The Joe Ledger Books

Patient Zero is the start of a fabulous new series by Jonathan Maberry that really kind of impacts home when we look at our returning soldiers from current war zones and think: Is this what is going on inside their minds? Written back and forth between POV's Joe's is certainly the more entertaining and spooky as he tracks down terrorists who...yes, you guessed it... are trying to infect the Midwest with a zombie virus.

The second book was just as good, as just as eerily relevant to current events in some parts of the world though the Nazi angle is a bit worn thin.

I haven't read the third yet, but am getting it soon.

What makes these books so creepy is that it pulls at the curtain between "Never could happen" and "Ongoing research could lead us to...."








2 comments:

  1. You know I've seen a lot of zombie movies, but I haven't read a series about them. Well accept for Anita Blake. I may have to check some of these out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D I'll have more coming.

    Meanwhile, I'm requested to say GHXBDXS16490295 somewhere. lol.

    ReplyDelete